Fitness- A healthy body enhances our life experience
Kelly Jean shares a unique love for the human body and expresses tremendous appreciation for the myriad of ways that it serves us. She believes that how we approach our fitness is crucial and that our bodies deserve to be treated with the utmost respect.
Knowing and understanding basic principles behind each exercise will make your workouts much more productive and you will feel more in charge of getting your desired results. This knowledge will also open you up to a new wisdom and connection to your body that will translate into how you move your body throughout your daily life.
Kelly Jean has dedicated over fifteen years helping men and women not only transform their bodies, but develop a sense of enjoyment in the actual workout experience that proves to be long-lasting.
Through videos, webinars, blogs and total wellness retreats Kelly Jean will help you:
- Experience the joy of working out
- Understand the basic principles behind every exercise
- Feel a deeper connection to your body like never before
- Build your foundation and longevity with an emphasis on core strength
- Learn how to create overall balance between strength and flexibility
- Increase your metabolism and become a fat burning machine
- Reach your goals without injuring yourself
- Learn how to rehabilitate an injury through specific exercises and technique.
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
- American Council on Exercise (ACE)
- Certified Spiritual Trainer, Mentor and Facilitator with the Center for Soulful Living
- Level III Macrobiotics
- White Lotus Yoga
- Neuromuscular Integrative Action (NIA)
- Post-Rehabilitation Training
- TRX Suspension Training
For more questions about Kelly Jean’s programs, call- 760-696-7084
Long distance and skype consultations available